- 1. The Hiswa General Conditions for the Rental of Pleasure Craft apply.
- 2. Reservations made online or via telephone are binding. The written confirmation of the lease is an administrative confirmation.
- 3. In case of cancellation up to 24 hours before departure, changes can be made free of charge by e-mail or telephone. If you want to cancel permanently, without rebooking, a 10% administration fee will be charged. In case of cancellation within 24 hours before departure, you pay 100% of the rental amount.
- 4. By paying the rental fee, you agree to the conditions set.
- 5. Bad weather is at your own risk and does not warrant a reduction or refund unless the marina cancels the reservation due to extreme weather conditions. In that case, a rebooking can be made free of charge.
- 6. The marina is not liable for personal injury or damage to the property of the renter and other persons on board, unless caused by an attributable shortcoming on the part of the marina.
- 7. There is a deductible of € 250.00 per claim for hull and third-party damage and for missing items.
- 8. Unreported damage and/or missing items will be charged 100%.
- 9. Before returning at the end of the rental period, the boats must be completely cleaned from the inside and outside and the hull up to the waterline. Any reefs set must be removed. Inventory must be presented back at the marina office in the same clear manner as when accepting the boats.
- 10. It is not allowed to put stickers, badges and/or other things on the boats.
- 11. Salvage or towing costs (except those caused by sudden, extreme weather conditions) will be charged: 1st lake € 35.00, 2nd lake € 45.00, 3rd lake € 57.50, 4th lake € 67.50, 5th lake € 80.00.
- 12. Rented boats must be back before sunset.
- 13. Parking on our sites is only possible after reservation by e-mail and against payment of € 6 per car per day. The parking fee must be paid at the office by pin or cash before departure.
- 14. Our Polyvalk sailboats do not have an outboard engine, but are equipped with paddles, punting pole and cover. If these items are not present at the start of the rental, we would like to hear from you directly. If these items are missing on return to the marina, we will charge you the replacement costs. These items are not covered by the insurance.
- 15. One is not allowed to sail at wind force 5 or more or to take place in the boat with more than 5 people, nor to use the boats other than intended by the marina. When sailing at 5 wind force or more or with more than 5 occupants per boat, any damage is 100% for the client.
- 16. One is not allowed to loosen the forestay/zwanenhals. The marina is not liable for damage to the crew, boat and equipment if you do detach these yourself.
- 17. If the client cannot sail and/or rig the Polyvalk, the boat may not leave the marina and the client will receive a refund minus € 20,00 administration costs.
- 18. From wind force 4, sailing with at least 1 reef is mandatory. If one does not comply with this, any damage is 100% for the client.
- 19. Children up to 12 years old are obliged to wear a life jacket at all times. At wind force 4 or more, this applies to everyone. Life jackets are available for free at the marina office and we offer the possibility to rent sailing suits for the price of € 3.00 per suit.
- 20. Sailing in the marina is not allowed.
- 21. The rental price of a lounge pontoon includes 1 fuel tank. Refueling is at your own expense if necessary. You will find a gas station at West End Marina.
- 22. Not suitable for swimmers and/or pets.
- 23. The maximum continuous use per sloop is 6 hours in eco-mode. In case of longer use, a charging cable can be supplied. Charging time is 2 hours
Government guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be respected and followed at all times on our sites, in the boat and on the water.